In my roles at Yuppiechef, WooCommerce and Names & Faces, I contributed to content strategy and execution. This included experience in:
- Developing a content strategy to meet specific business objectives – including landing pages, white papers, infographics, help centre articles, product documentation, and blog posts
- Keyword research and SEO
- Developing a matrix to prioritise articles against business objectives
- Finding, briefing, and managing freelance writers
- Writing full articles myself – including long form pieces, case studies, product launch posts, and other strategic articles
- Distributing content via social and paid media
- Developing content KPIs and measuring performance in Google Analytics
When it comes to content creation, planning and distribution, I have experience with WordPress, Webflow, Hubspot, CoSchedule, Buffer, Mailchimp and Hootsuite.
If you’re needing to get the content engine of your business firing – or uncertain whether it’s the right next focus for your business – holler back.
Example of content strategy & execution:
WooCommerce customer success stories: Whilst as WooCommerce, I regularly interviewed customers and wrote up stories to showcase our platform and products and drive extension sales.
I also created 10 x customer stories for Names & Faces and worked with our designer to create a custom page to house them on the website. These drove our CVR up by 2X in our Linkedin retargeting campaigns.